• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help with censored pic

K21

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
Can anyone tell me, if it's even possible to uncensored this pics?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
What site did you see these on? :confused: That looks like paint or nail polish! :eek:

It's doubtful that photoshop can correct them in any sort of way. Photoshop can make areas of the picture larger or you can manipulate areas of the photograph that be changed but they have to be workable areas. However, other parts of the photograph can go out of focus quickly if it's not done correctly. This looks like you'll have trouble with the key areas: her breasts. You can be left with a mess. And it is highly unlikely that you can do anything with the pictures other than cropping the photographs. You can remove the paint or nail polish stains out of them.

Now if you can find the photographer who owns them then maybe he'll be willing to sell you untouched digital copies of them. Prepare to pay handsomely for any untouched originals.

:wallet: :wallet: :wallet: :wallet:

K21

It was from Instagram, but one person helped me to put this into imagebam.

K21

I can't find this uncensored. Maybe someone else with have more luck? Could you help guys?

freeones_regina

Administrator
Stop bumping this thread, if anyone knew how to help you they would have answered by now.