• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Vril Demons: Reptilians, Clones, And Other Non-Human Entities

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7

Scripted soft-disclosure for the purpose of securing NASA funding. Most of the footage is old news, but seriously tho, who has even heard of this movie classic THE UFO
INCIDENT
based on a true story!:respect:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Thank you for the highly informative post.

You're Welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it.(y)

🎃!Clone Watch!: The Case Of Lil Tay🎃

a3696720583_16.jpg

The female rapper Lil Tay, and her brother, were "allegedly" raised by another one of these sadistic nutball devil-worshipper illuminati feeder families. These people are known for abusing their children from an early age as part of their "grooming" process. Lil Tay was no exception as she details such abuse in the following video.

Although this video only discuses the father, in these masonic satanic cases, all familiar adults are complicit. They are all just following orders, running a script, and getting paid from exploiting her. While abusing her, and keeping her a broke slave.

Lil Tay and Jason Tian, her brother, tried to file for emancipation to get Lil Tay away from the abuse, and get her money back from her parents. Then her, and her brother, were announced DEAD . , but then it was claimed that the whole thing was a publicity stunt, and her people were saying that Lil Tays IG account was hacked. LOL (Yeah Right!🙄) Because in reality, Jason was the one that came out with the truth.

Jason-Tian-and-Lil-Tay-alive.jpg

So while the confusion still existed as to what really happened to Lil Tay, TMZ comes out with an article saying that Lil Tay was coming back as a new "character". Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

Mad Suspicious because you see the death-resurrection scenario playing out for this girl in the media similar to the whole Jamie Foxx mystery sickness fiasco. Yeah it's no coincidence that Foxx's Cloned Tyrone movie came out at that time, meanwhile his newest movie is named "Burial". Creating, and Destroying characters, Players on the Hollywood stage... Remember what B.O.B said in "How To Make Clones...

What you do before you enter the game? Create a player, hold on (Hold on, hold on, hold on...)
What you do when you forget it's a game? Hate the creator, hold on (Hold on, hold on, hold on...)

But um, yeah it is even more suspicious because of the guy that has his arms around Lil Tay in the TMZ Photo. Because that is no other than Kidd Buu, the self-proclaimed Raelian Clonaid clone Rapper. A fake rapper industry plant with a child abuse conviction.

Clonaid Raelian Clones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonaid

hqdefault.jpg

But if he is the clone, then where is the original…probably the same place as the real LIL Tay. You can see the distress on her face...So what's really going on...
865030ed8ecd5473b8a91d625005cfd9_xl.jpg

So yeah, what is "alleged" is that she wasn’t cooperating with her scripted programming, and fucking up her "parents" money, so her pawn, devil- worshiping sicko family replaced her with a clone. And who knows, but with this Raelian connection, this shit could go even deeper into the rabbit hole.

But remember, everything I post is already what they want you to see, so you do the math on where she, The Real Lil Tay, could possibly be…

And so that’s all we have for today, so ya’ll stay tuned because this is an ongoing saga. More soft-disclosure to normalize the concept of cloning to the masses, and to marginalize the concepts of humanity, and personal liberty.

But I’m not gonna over analyze this shit cause they putting it right in your face,,,

So say a prayer for her if you care, but anyways thanks for all the love, thanks for all the support…and I’m out!✌️

*Stay-Tuned next for “Return Of The Vril” coming to this thread soon!*

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Matthew Perry’s Faustian Bargain & The Hunter’s Moon Ritual

"...I would give it all up not to feel this way, I think about it all the time, it’s no idle thought—it’s cold hard fact, that Faustian prayer I made as child was a stupid one, the prayer of a child. It was not based on anything real…
…But it became real...
I have the money, the recognizablility, and the near death experiences to prove it..."

Matthew Perry
Page 98
Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing
matthewperry.jpg

What’s up fam! Now today, we gonna be talking about the recent death of Matthew Perry. Done allegedly, as a Hunter's Full Moon Sacrifice for the iconic show Friends, and in particular, for the most popular remaining cast member of the show Jennifer Aniston.

Numerology Breakdown: Murder By Numbers
“…Because it's murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your ABC’s…”
The Police
In numerology, Murder = 38. Below, In the word Murder, the E is a 3, the 8’s should be more obvious.
plH3TujSUVttiIikToKfwdCorJI.jpg
Perry’s death was on October 28. 10+28 = 38 (Full Hunter’s Moon)

Jennifer Aniston’s birth date is Feb 11, 1969. 2+11+1+9+6+9 = 38

Murder = 38
Drowned = 38

Perry has 83 posts on IG at the time of his death, 83 as the reflection of 38.

Matthew was another very damaged product of an elitist illuminati feeder family. His father John Bennett Perry is a well known actor, probably best known for depicting the “Old Spice" man of the 1980’s TV commercials, his grandfather was Alton Perry, A Bank Director, and his mother was the Canadian journalist Suzanne Marie Morrison, who was press secretary to Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau. Perry was child hood friends with future Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau.

So yeah he was well connected, and groomed for his hollywood role from the time of his birth. Matthew was extremely hard-working and very successful, but, unfortunately, as we have seen with many other celebrity instances such as Anne Heche, and Lil Tay, the abusive grooming process of his childhood took a great toll on his life, and mentally injured him from the very beginning.

Allegedly given the highly addictive barbiturate Phenobarbital as a 30 day old infant, the abuses that these people like Perry endure from an early age are horrible, and inevitably causes severe emotional damage that leaves the individual broken, and emotionally scarred, for life.

Perry, as a child, to mask the hurt and the pain, began acting out in school, and by the age of 14 he was already becoming an alcoholic and drug addict. He struggled with these addictions all of his life, and by the time he was doing “Friends”, and "Fools Rush In”, he was taking 55 Vicodins a day.

His last on-screen acting performance, I believe, was in 2017. And so anyways by time he hit his 50’s, he was totally fried, slurring his speech, and morbidly obese. But yet he never gave up trying to get healthy, and lay his Demons to rest. But as in the case of Heche, it is not in the script for these people to change, or get better. They play their role, or get off this stage.

So by the time Matthew finished his tell all book in 2022, the writing was on the wall for him, because he had outlived his usefulness in the Devils’ minstrel show. He was too old, and tortured, and he was starting to snitch, as part of his cathartic healing process. So consequently, after his death, many began to speculate that Perry was murdered by someone who wanted to silence him or harm him.

Some have even pointed out that Perry may have revealed some dark secrets about Hollywood and the entertainment industry in his memoir, which was published earlier in 2022.

So yeah, this seems to be another Hollywood Energy Harvest, and character assassination, but once again, I’m not gonna over-analyze the obvious…. but here’s where it get’s interesting. Because many speculate that the real Perry died during his colon surgery in 2018.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-mov...rly-died-colon-burst-opioid-abuse-1234614251/

Some say he then was replaced by a clone to see if they could keep making money off of his identity, and get him to promote a watered down version of his book (No reference to a Faustian Prayer), and get him back in front of the camera. But that experiment failed, and the decision was made that Perry’s character had to go.

Genetic copies going home after
They look different, eyes shifted
Smile missing, skin lifted, it's scientific
If they can't control you, they erase the old you
Get your duplication to enforce their message

Tom-macdonald
perry-split-2-scaled.jpg

Who know’s for sure, but Faustian Bargains’, by definition, are tragic. These people always seem to know the end is coming. With Perry, his last premonition post was of him in the same pool that he was found dead in just a few days later.
NINTCHDBPICT000855707150.jpg

Similar to Anne Heche with her Red Room Wig photo, and Chelsie Chryst with her last “Rest in Peace” Twitter post, before she died.
chelsie-kryst-post-1643594689.jpg

Not to mention Perry’s recent obsession with the Batman Emergency Beacon which many interpreted as a cry for help. A cry for someone to come save him from his fate.
matthewperry-batman-1200x675.jpg

Very similar to Lil Tay's cry for help on Twitter and Youtube.
NYPICHPDPICT000020308219.jpg

But yeah these people are in trouble, they wanted to break free from their demonic programmed script but couldn’t. Or maybe they were so addicted to fame, they didn’t want to leave, they just wanted their fame. with no strings attached. But as in the case of Issac Kappy (dead on that 42), if you break from the Devil’s script, and start telling the truth, You have to leave. And you have to leave it ALL behind, or die.

**Clone Watch**

Who knows for sure, but especially with Perry, you see the parallels with cases such as Jamie Foxx, Britney Spears, Kevin Heat, Tiger Woods, and countless others. The patterns that indicate Cloning, replacement, and/or subsequent murder of the original. It has been said that whenever you see a celebrity going into the hospital and almost dying under mysterious circumstance, they are being cloned, and/or reprogrammed to obey.
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Similarly, the amount of celebrities that have been killed by drowning are too many to name.

But most notable on the list for me are Whitney Houston, and her daughter Bobbi, who both drowned in a bathtub with drugs used as a possible excuse. No doubt that this is what the autopsy/toxicology report will likely find in the case of Matthew Perry.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainme...obbi-kristinas-eerily-similar-deaths-bathtub/

Obviously, the final cause of death for Perry is still just my speculation at this point, although still probably mostly true. But because it’s Halloween, this wouldn’t by a good post without a good climactic reveal. So let’s get too it!

Check this video of John Perry, and Matthew's step-father (Dateline’s Keith Morrison) showing up at the crime scene.
(I suggest you copy this quick…just in case)

First off, at 0.27 mark of the video above, why does John Perry look so scared, maybe he’s worried he might be next! lolol…..but now go to the 1:25 mark of the video and freeze it. Seriously tho wtf ?!?!?!? Look at dudes mouth!! lolol Bro straight off some Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers type stuff for real! :LOL:
sutherland-33333.jpg

Keith saw him malfunctioning and hit that reset button on the back of his neck tho fo sho' lolol:ROFLMAO: ...Bout to cut dat fools power off lololol… Then check his mom, Suzanne's, smirk at 1:40... right after John gives her the nod signal to drive. She's laughing cause she knows they just got over on every body…So let’s get passed these police, go to Matthew's house, divide up Matthew's loot, and let the energy harvest begin!

"...You can bump off every member of your family

And anybody else you find a bore..."

Second view of Matthew Perry’s mom, Suzanne Marie Morrison’s (why is her name totally different than her son’s), expression.. part 2.
1:03 mark…ya’ll Gematria people know what time it is on them 13's…show’s over, time to go get that money!

But um, yeah so that's all we have for this post. Enjoy your Halloween, & yeah RIP To Matthew Perry as well.

Check ya’ll later fam…Thanks for all the love, Thanks for all the Support, and I’m out!🎃✌️🎃

✌️🎃✌️

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
I had to come back because the Drowning Celebrities video in my last post didn’t have Whitney Houston in it. I Assumed she was in it because of the caption picture, and I assumed it was a typical compilation video, but not only was she not in the video, instead it had a bunch of people from ancient times, mostly not celebrities, and it seemed to be blaming some of the people for their own deaths which is not something I expected in this type of video…They seem to be doing that a lot on YouTube now where they post stuff in the caption of a video that doesn’t have anything to do with what the video is actually about…most stuff on YT is just corporate plants now….So I need to be more aware of that, and that they are employing this tactic now, because the above Donald Marshall video about Britney Spear's clones has a lot of negative commentary sprinkled in with Marshall’s actual testimony also…

But anyways, disregard that stuff…because most of it is old news anyways, and I know ya’ll get the point I was making… but yeah so since I'm back, here’s a few more vids for you to enjoy this Halloween…!’m out!

*check out this movie classic, The Clones (1973), that combines the concept of clones, with DEW technology (Weather Control, Directed Energy Weapons)*.
https://climateviewer.com/2018/08/02/weather-control-directed-energy-weapons-fires-rage-worldwide/

Is this technology currently being utilized against enemies of the satanic elite in places like Maui? Below is the picture of the DEW fire blast in Maui, which the media has been trying to discredit since it surfaced.

5ddb3a26-da20-4dc7-9c9a-2c8730151ebc_1920x1080.jpg

Maui DEW BURST (Into Flames)
img_3997.jpg

1995 Illuminati Card Game 8 Cards NEW WORLD ORDER
Hawaii.jpg

https://www.insider.com/hawaii-governor-accuses-developers-investors-steal-land-maui-wildfire-2023-8

All these people in the cars died because, according to witnesses, the Police blocked their exits out of town while the fire approached.
Hawaii-US-wildfires-1.jpg

Below is the report of 870 acres of land in Central Maui that Oprah bought right before the fire, none of which was effected by the fire.
This seems to be nothing more than a corporate/elite land grab, and genocide, of the Hawaiian people.

🎃

🎃

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Satanic Fascist Attack On The Los Angeles I-10 Highway: Low Vibrational Warfare
I should have known there was gonna be trouble when this dude left town…lololol
maxresdefault.jpg

Ok, now today, we are going to be talking about The I-10 bridge incident. Another Satanic OP Play similar to The Maui “Blast”. The subsquent Disruption of Traffic Patterns, and the use of HAARP Weather Modification Technology.

What is alleged, is that these fascist nuts tried to destroy the I-10 by setting a homeless encampment under the bridge on fire. Also, the owner of the property where the fire started apparently was in court for subleasing the premises for storage to several different people at the same time. So they were probably looking for an insurance payoff, as well as, screwing as many people as possible in the process.
freeway-map.jpg

You can see that there is no real damage from fire on a concrete and steel bridge. Yet they tried to close this stretch of the highway PERMANENTLY, even before an assessment.

image-5-7.png

The reason I’m making this post is because I have alot of folks in LA that asked me to speak on this, and also because these types of operations (OPS) are becoming more frequent, where they are closing roads and disrupting traffic patterns for no apparent reason other than to just fuck up your day. And these types of operations are happening all over the world, and is part of the fascist new world order prototype, where they are trying to figure out ways to control, and destroy, the population by disrupting and/ or manipulating key areas of traffic flow.
fwy-detour-map.jpg

You knew the fix was in because the news announced the 10 was closed “indefinitely” before anyone even assessed the damage. It’s a concrete structure, and common sense should tell you that even an immense fire will do little damage to it. But they made that announcement in the media, because that was the plan all along, to close the 10, disenfranchise the hood, and make people pay a premium price to use toll express lanes like the 110. And I say the Hood, because the area southeast of the 10 after Alameda is South Central LA. So basically they were trying to create a traffic pattern that by passed black neighborhoods, and thus destroy their local businesses.

LOL pretty fucked up huh, but what they didn’t figure on was all of these corrupt ass mostly white suburban 9 to 5 commuter worker bees being forced to sit in traffic, and wait like sitting ducks in their cars in South Central LA everyday.lolol Or even wosre, go up north, around St. Pedro street, where they must sit in their nice Audi's for 3 to 5 hours in standstill traffic smelling the stench of homeless encampments, while trying not to make eye contact with the street people they fuck over everyday.

You see the grunts, white collar executives, doing all the dirty work for the Devil, never usually have too see these horrid spectacles. They just jump on the freeway and bypass it all. Out of sight, out of mind. But not anymore, huh!

OK, but so, In this instance, the shutdown of traffic flow into LA, served a two fold purpose, of 1) disenfranchising the predominantly minority population of south central LA, and 2) further disrupting the art and entertainment centers of Los Angeles.

I think my people can easily see why Fascist racists would want to hurt minorities, but why the Entertainment Industry, the cash cow of the whole city of Los Angeles.!?!?!

The reason they want to do this is because they want to lower your frequency/ vibrational level to Depression, Frustration, and Discontentment. These are all low energy or low-frequency emotions. Fascists consider art and entertainment to be synonymous with the high vibrations of humanity compassion and joy.

The compete opposite of the violent-retarded mindset that is needed to institute a fascist dictatorship. As you saw with the SAG strike, The satanic puppet corporate owners of the Hollywood Entertainment Industry have NO regard for actors, or artistry, in general. They basically wanted to replace them all with minimum wage reality TV scabs, and Artificial Intelligence.

Another example of this is in professional sports such as the NBA, where teams arbitrarily sit the most exiting players, just to lower the excitement level of the event, and to disappoint the viewers. All of this is to lower the vibrational level of the audience, while still keeping them captivated.

Understanding Vibrational Frequencies
https://allnaturalfamilydoc.com/understanding-how-frequencies-affect-your-life/

Think about why they never made a new Friday's sequel, or a new Game Of Thrones series. These projects would easily make money, but the Satanic Corporate Owners are more concerned with executing a nutball agenda of keep your vibrational levels low. This is more important to them than making money, because they are so rich, their financial success, doesn’t rest on the success of their entertainment businesses.

Just like Elon Musk with Twitter, his wealth is not dependent on how Twitter does. His job is to ruin the platform, not to make it better. That's what the "X" stands for…. Destruction (Of Your Vibrational Energy High).
STK160_X_Twitter_004.jpg

Destruction Of The Individual "Artistic Soul"
bf72ed1de62ba0a89a65598be12dadf1.jpg

Destruction Of Gender Identity

rs_600x600-140501125433-600-8miley-cyrus-tongue-tied.ls.5114.jpg

Destruction and Chaos
is what masonic fascists are all about. That is right in the Masonic Logo. ORDO AB CHAO. Destruction of human society to serve a Devil, who hates them.
hqdefault.jpg

It is alleged that almost every major enlightened political activist, or entertainer, was assassinated by them for the same reason, to keep the vibrational level of the masses low. So that you will be "illuminated" by lies, and not "enlightened" by the truth.

And you see these chaotic trends in all major cities, especially regarding traffic disruptions. For instance, it has been reported, that route 50 aka New York Avenue, in Washington DC, has repeatedly been blocked, for no reported reason, at the Anacostia River, limiting access to The Union Cultural Arts & Entertainment Market District. Also this further limits access to The adjoining Florida Avenue cafe’s and shops, which have been choked off by major undefined ongoing construction for, at least, the last 10 years. This is similar to scenarios in other places like Columbus Ohio.
columbus-ohio-august-construction-barrels-road-work-street-columbus-ohio-august-orange-construction-barrels-166559572.jpg

So again, we have an attempt to destroy ethnic and cultural centers of major cities. The reason being to lower the vibrational frequencies of the overall population, while also disenfranchising as many minorities as possible.

OK seems pretty clear, right… but where does the HAARP weather modification aspect enter into the equation. Well here it is…

Well, Wouldn’t you know it, but right after the bridge fire, Los Angles was hit by a fluke Torrential downpour, making already bad traffic, into perhaps the worst in LA history, out side of disruptions caused by prior major earthquakes.

And last by not least, as I have said before, a post is not complete without a good climax. So here it is.

The Governor of Cali declared a state of emergency, because of the 10 closure, while in the meantime, the cost of toll express lane highways like the 110 have increased, in a State Of Emergency!

But yeah I’m not gonna say to much more because my folks folks out there in LA know what time it is. Plus a few days of those fat cats sitting 3 to 5 hours, in standstill traffic, on side streets, in the hood, got them political puppets, like the Governor and Mayor, moving pronto!! The timeline went from Never reopening, to 3 to 5 weeks, to Tuesday in time for Thanks Giving lolol Poor satanic fools, still haven’t figured out that you can’t hurt others without hurting yourself…But I'm sure they’ll keep trying…They’ll probably never learn.

But um yeah that's all we have for today, Everybody in LA, Hope you’re OK, Hollah at ya'll soon, and enjoy your holiday!

And as Always...Thanks for all the Love, Thanks for all the support….and I’m out!

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Christmas In Hell:
Losing Kevin Hart & The Case Of The Double Entendre
Part 1

Happy Holidays Fam! Now today we are going to be talking about the 2 meanings of the Kevin Hart Clone Xmas commercial.

Kinesics: Demonic (0:22) Pause

The first meaning of the "Losing Kevin" commercial is the actual cloning, and murder, of the original Kevin Hart,

"...If they can't control you they erase the old you
Get your duplication to enforce their message..."
-Tom MacDonald

The philosophical ramifications of genetic engineering, and cloning ethics, were issues discussed in depth by politicians such as California congressman John Tunney. Tunney was a good friend of Ted Kennedy, and many times politically endorsed by the Kennedy Family. As was alluded to in the Clones 1973 trailer. Clones have definitely been among us since, at least 1977, but at least as early as the 1960’s, Avatar (consciousness transfer) Technology, and Cloning, were issues debated, and discussed in detail. In fact, Tunney, and many others, have even written scholarly papers on the subject.

John Tunney: Ethical Issues in Genetic Engineering

* note this article on cloning came out right before the "Cloning 1973" movie was released.

Tunney, John V. (1972) Ethical Issues in Genetic Engineering. Engineering and Science, 35 (7). pp. 9-11. ISSN

Jodie Rothschild: Ethical Considerations of Gene Editing and Genetic Selection

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7260159/

"Any biological clone of a person should be afforded human rights, and should be treated humanely under penalty of law. And said law should be strictly enforced. Laws banning human cloning should likewise be strictly enforced."

And ok, so now, the second meaning of the "Losing Kevin" commercial being the alleged Demonic Agenda to Exploit Under-age At-risk Insular Classes as forced labor, and torture, and killing them in the name of Moloch. We'll discuss this further in Part 2.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
If Kevin Hart's clone is actually funny then I welcome it.

lololol That's an interesting comment. And maybe that’s why many feel that Dave Chappelle hasn’t made anything funny since the Chappelle's Show in 2006. However funny you may think the original is/was, the clones are never as funny. Because there is nothing funny about the real evil of the Baphomet Trans-Human Agenda they have been created to push.

I mean serioulsy tho, why does it seem that in stories about clones, the clones are almost always evil? It is because the Satanic Masonic Elite, create them for a Satanic purpose.

The Masonic Satanists HATE normal people, anybody that's not them. And they make artists push their anti-human, anti-social divisive propaganda.
mqdefault.jpg

00796019795463%20Kill%20The%20Poor%20Video%20Cover%20Art.jpg

No artist wants to do this, that's why the Satanists have to clone them, and constantly threaten, and abuse them.

Take for example the following not-so Soft-Disclosure video Times Is Up by the artist clone Poppy.
iu

Masonic Karmic Laws dictate that Satanists have to tell you what evil stuff they are doing. Satanist Fascists do this so as to mitigate their Karmic Debt. This video is an example of paying this Karmic Debt by putting the reality of what they are doing right in your face. So when Poppy says "Baby, Your Time Is Up", she is referring to humanity/common people.

[Verse 1]
In the factory, in the sterile place where they made me
I woke up alone
Dizzy from the programming, have I been wiped again?
Oh my God, I don't even know
It's a mystery, everyone around me's so busy
Is this my home?
Am I your prisoner or your deliverer?
Oh my God, you don't even know

[Pre-Chorus]
I don't need air to breathe when you kill the bees
And every riverbed is dry as a bone
Oh, I will still survive when the plants have died
And the atmosphere is just a big hole

[Chorus]
Baby, your time is up, ooh

[Verse 2]
Exponentially, every day, I'm growing my memory
You wouldn't believe
Your life is meaningless, you're just like cockroaches
Extermination's your only hope
Human history, pollution and overcrowded cities
That's your legacy
But don't look so depressed, you'll soon be nothingness
Oh my God, you don't even know

[Pre-Chorus]
I don't need air to breathe when you kill the bees
And every riverbed is dry as a bone
Oh, I will still survive when the plants have died
And the atmosphere is just a big hole

[Chorus]
Baby, your time is up

Its very obvious Poppy is an actual clone/synthetic/organic robotoid thing who was made in a lab, and propped up, and made famous on Youtube as some kind of social experiment. Throughout her songs, her lyrics state over and over in various ways that she's not real...she's a programmed lab creation who's job is to push Satanic/Transhumanism.

Right on que, at 2:33 (Gematria), Poppy shows you exactly who she serves by wearing her Baphomet dress, while chanting "Your ( human) Time Is Up". Satanic Transhumanism

Notice the part, at 1:13 (Gematria) where she gives a pill to each person and they turn into a machine. This is a reference to Masonic Numerology. Once you submit to be cloned, and added to the masonic script, then your soul consciousness can be transferred to robotoid/clones, through processes such as REM Driven (human) cloning, and your human original body can be murdered at anytime...
...By the Numbers....
Murder%20by%20Numbers%20one%20sheet.jpg

Also note that, in the Poppy video, how before they swallow the pill, they are in light....but once they swallow the pill, the light turns blood red, and a red light envelops them. This is what the Mark Of The Beast is supposed to do. Once accepted it will change the host's DNA so they are no longer human. This is why the Bible says you are damned once you take it. You can’t turn back once you accept it. And many people will accept it in their mouth willingly, begging, on their knees, like the video shows, because they'll do anything for fame.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I mean, Central Intelligence was quite funny but I think that was mostly because of The Rock.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Christmas In Hell:
Losing Kevin Hart & The Case Of The Double Entendre
Part 2

I mean, Central Intelligence was quite funny but I think that was mostly because of The Rock.

Yeah that movie came out in 2016 before the car accident in 2019 when he was allegedly replaced. When you look at videos from around that time, it is clear that there is nothing wrong with the "new" Kevin Hart, and he was just wearing the back brace for visual effect.

Take for instance, in the above video, it's obvious this Hart is and imposter. Go to 0:49 mark, and you see his daughter makes no eye contact because she has no idea who this dude is, and is creeped the fuck out by him even touching her. At 0:53/4 you see the dog makes no eye contact and has no idea who he, his infant son doesn't know him, and lastly, his wife gives him the fakest kiss ever, at 0:58. The kiss is so fake, he asks her to do it again ! lololol Notice the Kinesics of his suffering face, again at this 0:58 mark.

The whole scene is staged, and the Hart slave clone looks like he's about to cry. Nothing funny about that, and that is why he hasn't made any funny movies since then.

But yeah, um, let me try to keep this moving, and finish this up, so we can go enjoy our holidays.

Numerology Break Downs
I'm sure ya'll saw Matthew Perry's official Cause Of Death was connected to a drug overdose from Ketamine = 33 (Reverse Cypher).
iu

In one of my other threads I predicted this was going to happen, and this Ketamine 33 is the Masonic Signature referring to the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.
iu
Reference to this Master Number, is something the Satanic Masons do for Karmic and Egotistical reasons. Similarly, The 83 posts on Perry's IG page is a murder/death indicator, as the reflection of 38....Murder by Numbers (killing, Lucifer, and cloning, all equal 38 as well). Reflect apon the fact that John V.Tunney, who we just discussed in Part 1 regarding cloning, also died at age 83 (June 26, 1934 – January 12, 2018).

Mr. Tunney seemed to have a charmed political life from the age of 36 (Beast Number) until 1976, when at age 42, shortly after he alerted the world to the existence of clones, he lost his Senate seat after just one term...Now acknowledging 42 as the number for mockery. Indicating masonic involvement, and that his career was about to be destroyed...by the numbers.
iu

Martin Lawrewnce
lived in apartment 42 on the show Martin which was located in Detroit, MI Latitude 42.33!

iu

So yeah we gonna keep movin', but in summation, we can definitely conclude that both Perry and Tunney were willing parts of the masonic matrix, and were eventually both killed by it. And remember that in 1972, when the "The Clones" was coming out, Tunney was one of the most popular politicians in America. In fact, they even made a movie based on him starring Robert Redford!

And ok, so now, let's keep going, and now expand the second meaning of the "Losing Kevin" commercial. That meaning being the alleged:

Demonic Agenda to Exploit Little "Kevins". Part 2.

Child Labor Violations have Increased Exponentially over the last 5 years

In FY 2023, we concluded 955 investigations that found child labor violations, a 14% increase from the previous year. We found nearly 5,800 children employed in violation of the law, an 88% increase since 2019, and assessed more than $8 million in penalties, an 83% increase from the previous year. ( Again we see that 83 occur as an indicator of an intent to kill or harm.)

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/06/1161486299/how-child-labor-violations-have-quadrupled-since-2015

Children are working some of the most dangerous jobs in the U.S. according to a new investigation by The New York Times.
Migrant children are working throughout the manufacturing industry. Interviews with 60 caseworkers found that two-thirds of unaccompanied migrant children end up working full-time.

Meanwhile, some states are looking to loosen child labor restrictions to meet hiring needs. A bill in Iowa would allow children as young as 14 to work in freezers and meat coolers and to unload tools in certain conditions.

Iowa governor signs bill to loosen child labor laws​

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/26/politics/iowa-child-labor-law-kim-reynolds/index.html

Child labor violations have nearly quadrupled since 2015
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/30/economy/child-labor-louisiana-texas/index.html

A 14-year-old boy who cleaned meat cutting machines was “falling asleep in class and missing class as a result and suffering injuries from chemical burns” in Nebraska from 2021 to 2022, according to the Labor Department. Another 13-year-old suffered severe burns from cleaning agents.

Packers Sanitation Services Inc. (PSSI), one of the largest providers of food safety sanitation in the US, had employed 31 children between the ages of 13 and 17 to work for meat industry monoliths like Cargill and JBS USA across Minnesota and Nebraska, the Department of Labor said last November.
These weren’t isolated cases.

US child labor violations have jumped in recent years. Some well-known companies, consumer-facing name brands, have been caught employing children for grueling work in dangerous conditions. And some state legislators are even pushing bills that would limit legal protections for underage workers.

https://floridaphoenix.com/2023/12/...ws-gets-its-first-committee-seal-of-approval/

But yeah, I'm not going to say to much on this right now for several reasons, but I will revisit this topic later, and lemme just say, that there is a reason that I put this here, and alot of you already know why.

But, um yeah that's all we have for now, ya'll enjoy your holidays, and as always...Thanks for all the Love, Thanks for all the Support...and I'm OUT!✌️

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Merry Christmas as we ponder the imposters.
Which imposter is better: Putin’s or Hart’s?

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
Merry Christmas as we ponder the imposters.
Which imposter is better: Putin’s or Hart’s?

lol Happy New Year, and thanks for posing the interesting question.

Human Cloning is only done for evil purposes, that is why it is secret. So one clone being "better" than the other is somewhat of an oxymoron. Not saying that the clones themselves are inherently evil, but they will do evil deeds, because they are created in demonic captivity, with no human rights, so they have no choice, they just carry out their creators agenda, or be destroyed,

Fascism is the methodology of Demonic Control over human beings. It, in no way, serves the interests of humans, that is why no matter how many humans sell their souls for money, non-humans will always eventually have to be utilized to actualize the full Demonic agenda, because it is extremely unpopular, anti-human, and anti-God.

That being said. A Kevin Hart clones’ purpose is just to promote fascist ideology thru humor, while a Putin clones' purpose is to kill as many people as possible. So while one may not be esoterically better, or worse, than the other, the danger of a Putin clone, Netanyahu clone, or any other puppet dictator is much worse. Because their job is to cause chaos, war, and death, this includes the deaths of their own constituents.

Because at the top of the masonic pyramid are Demons, they hate all humans,
iu

So while their clone puppets may often kill for them under the guise of fascist ethnic-cleansing, in reality, their main purpose is just to kill as many people as possible, this includes the perpetrators of the violence, as well as the victims.

120,000 Russian military and civilian deaths, and up to 500,000 estimated Ukrainian casualties.

For instance, in the case of the Maui Blast, the purpose was to kill/ ethnically cleanse the natives of Maui, but there was no hesitation, by the perpetrators, to kill whites, blacks, native Hawaiians, or anybody in the area.

"It was like an Atomic Bomb went Off"

Also consider the case of the Native American Timbisha Shoshone tribe who have been under ethnic-cleansing nuclear attack for decades.

The Shoshone native American tribe has long been considered "the most bombed nation on earth" as their sacred land was turned into a US nuclear weapons testing site. Today, the devastating effects of US ambition in the nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union during the Cold War continue to victimize generations of native American tribes.

"...In a recent interview with Russia Today, Ian Zabarte, head of the Western Shoshone native American tribe revealed that there were 928 tests conducted on the land of the Shoshone tribe from 1951 to 1992, producing nuclear fallout of around 620 kilotons, approximately 48 times the amount of the Hiroshima bombing in 1945. According to the tribe's record, the testing program killed thousands of local residents and left many with nuclear-related cancers and other illnesses. The only official document reporting the health and safety information regarding the nuclear testing comes from the US Department of Energy (DOE), which still remains classified.

The tragic destiny started with the Treaty of Ruby Valley in 1863, when the Western Shoshone agreed to hand certain rights to the US government as a gesture to maintain peace and friendship. According to the treaty, the Shoshone, who had been living on the land for at least 10,000 years, would continue to own it but allow the US government to establish military posts and mineral mines there in exchange for economic gains.

However, for the US government, the land was regarded as a prime site for nuclear tests, which also perfectly served its purpose of "racial cleansing." In 1951, in violation of the treaty, the US government established the Nevada Test Site on Shoshone territory. Since then, the once peaceful land has been plagued by nuclear bombing tests for decades..."

So yeah we all know ethnic-cleansing is nothing new…but it’s a nasty, unpopular, gutless, cowardly thing to do to people, that’s why you have never heard of the Shoshone, or what is being done to them…and that’s why Demonic Fascists need puppets like the Putin clones to do their dirty work.

But as always, the song remains the same,…You can’t hurt others without hurting yourself. So for all those military pawns that claim they were "just following orders" committing atrocities against tribes such as the Shoshone….Here is your Camp Lejeune karmic debt.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I wish you would make your posts specify one or at maximum two of the important issues, not sweep over so many topics.

Okay, let us take one of the points here, the Celebrity / World Leader Body Doubles.

In my opinion, notz that many of those who looked into this issue would disagree with me: The leaders of the prime country's administration, e.a. their Presidents, Prime Ministers, and similars, have at least one or two body doubles. There are even mopular movies about this, you may remember one of my favorites, "Dave" (1993)

I dont have to repeat your points about this, they make sense.

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
I dont have to repeat your points about this, they make sense.

Thanks for the contribution, and the feedback:)!

Enter The Devil’s Den: Plague of the Triangular UF0’s

Are they Inter-Dimensional Aliens, Demons, Or Both!?!
OAldi-1626330500-embed-gallery14-1.jpeg

This is one of the most compelling, fascinating, and terrifying personal accounts of a close encounter of the the fourth kind with the infamous triangular UFO. In June of 1977, Terry Lovelace was in the U.S. Air Force working as a medic and EMT while stationed at Whiteman AFB. He and his EMT partner and close friend felt compelled to take a weekend camping to Devil’s Den State Park in Arkansas. What started out as a carefree trip to the great outdoors would end in a night of horror and pain as they encountered a massive unknown triangular craft about five stories tall. This experience would lead to not only nightmares and inexplicable panic attacks for Terry along with an intense investigation by the USAF Office of Special Investigations, but the tragic and premature death of his friend. Terry would go on to a successful career in law as a felony prosecutor, eventually becoming an Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Territory of American Samoa and a State’s Attorney for Vermont’s Board of Medical Practice. After retirement, a trip to the Emergency Room for a fall in 2012 would bring all those suppressed memories to the surface once again, memories that began in his childhood. The radiologist had discovered an anomalous piece of square metal about the size of a fingernail with two wires attached, just above his right knee. In the calf muscle below, a strange, flower petal-shaped object (implant) with the density of bone was also discovered. To add to the mystery, there were no incision marks anywhere to be found. This discovery and the objects’ purpose were enough to convince Terry that it was time to tell his story. He believes we all have a right to know what’s really going on. Some may find his account frightening or at least alarming, while others will dismiss it as fantasy. Many won’t know what to think about it. But consider this: if you don’t believe any of it, then you don’t have to worry, you and your rationale are safe. If you do believe his story, even just some of it, then it may provide a glimpse into one of the biggest mysteries and threats humanity has ever faced.

81gGxFgAekL._UX250_.jpg

Triangle UFO mystery craft over Pennsylvania​

iu

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
And you see these chaotic trends in all major cities, especially regarding traffic disruptions.

Baltimore Key Bridge Destruction: Occult Analysis
1711476882-Cargo-ship-loses-power-BALTIMORE-BRIDGE-COLLAPSE-BLOCKS_hires.jpg

What Happened!?!?!
ai2html-graphic-desktop.64fb87ac.jpg
What's up Fam, Happy Easter!

Ok now today, we gonna talk about the Batimore Bridge collapse. Ima keep this occult analysis brief because there's really to much information for a full overall analysis, and I believe, for several reasons, that local officials will handle the resolution of the situation competently.

So I will focus on the occult aspects instead. Because these aspects are more interesting, and inline with the overall topic of this thread.

So getting right to the point, the collision between the cargo ship, and the bridge was reported to occur at 1:30 in the morning. In Gematria, 0's have no value, so you are left with unlucky 13.
Friday_the_13th_Part_VIII_-_Jason_Takes_Manhattan_(1989)_theatrical_poster.jpg

The number, “13” is considered divine by the satanic occultist for a couple of reasons:

1. The Bible assigns ’13’ the meaning of “rebellion against constituted authority”, plus the depravity that caused Satan to rebel against God.

2. The occultist assigns ‘6’ to represent the number of man, and the number ‘7’ to represent the number of divine perfection. Thus, as a person climbs that “Jacob’s Ladder” toward self-perfection in the realm of the occult, the number ’13’ represents the state of divine perfection, self-achieved perfection, and Illumination (6+7 = 13).

In Tarot Occult, 13 is represented as Death (XIII), the 13th trump or Major Arcana.
death.jpg

R.I.P to those that lost their life on the bridge that night.

And to be completely accurate, the collision was reported to happen at 1:29:33, the media rounded up to 1:30. So again we see this Occult 33 master number rear its ugly head once again!

But moving on to the date of the Crash being on the night of March 25th, morning of March 26th. This has particular significance because this is the time of the Full Worm Moon. The first full moon of the spring season appeared on the nights of Sunday, March 24, and Monday, March 25. Specifically, March’s full Worm Moon reached peak illumination at 3:00 A.M. ET on Monday, March 25, 2024.

This is also in very close proximity to March 21-22 – Goddess Ostara Masonic Blood sacrifice – Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. So this is the general time of these important Illuminati Human Sacrifice Nights.

Also further reflect on this date March 25th as a significant death ritual date, because this is also the date that a major investigation of P.Diddy, the Rap Mogul, commenced.

Local police and Homeland Security officers outside Sean "Diddy" Combs Star Island mansion on March 25, 2024, in Miami Beach, Florida. Local law enforcement supported Homeland Security during the raid on the waterfront property.
iu

So is this a March 25th, Humiliation Death Ritual being performed on P.Diddys' career? Or perhaps this may indicate the Death of P.Diddy himself, because it is rumored that he was a Jeffrey Epstein type weirdo industry pimp dude for the elite. They set him up because he just got to old for his job. But, If so, they are not going to let him snitch on the people he works for.
So we'll see what happens.

But um yeah, that's all we have for today, so reflect on Easter, March 31st, as the reflection of unlucky 13, bringing you happiness and protection!

And now, to end this post, please enjoy the following esoteric affirmation. And as usual, thanks for all the love, thanks for all the supoort, and I'm out!✌️

Beware of Demoinc Entities!

Possessions From Other Worlds,

And Other Astral Dimensions,

Of Hell!

Timothy 4-6

"4 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits, demonic possession, and teachings of demons..."

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
THE DANIELLE AYOKA MURDER-SUICIDE : THIRD 3RD TEMPLE SOLAR ECLIPSE RITUAL SACRIFICE
maxresdefault.jpg

What's up fam! I was asked by several people to speak on this, and I finally got a little time, so now today we gonna discuss briefly the Danielle Ayoka sacrifice of her, her boyfriend, and their 8 month old baby.

Numerological BreakDown (43)
Monday, April 8th, 2024 (Year 430) Julian calendar
http://www.eventshistory.com/430-april-8/

Monday April 8th at 4:30 p.m.Solar Eclipse Peak
https://springgarden.philasd.org/monday-april-8th-at-2pm-430-solar-eclipse/

-synchronicity-

Monday April 8th at 4:30 a.m

Danielle Ayoka Murder-Suicide

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/11/los-angeles-freeway-woman-killing

Authorities say Johnson and her partner, 29-year-old Jaelen Allen Chaney, had an argument around 3.40am (34 as the reflection of 43)

Danielle Ayoka
: Age 34 again (34 as the reflection of 43)

They had the argument Monday April 8th, in their apartment in Woodland Hills, about (42km) north-west of downtown Los Angeles. 42 as the number for mockery.
Jackie-Robinson-movie.jpg

I never heard of Danielle Ayoka before people informed me of this incident, so but to keep it simple, she was with them peoples. Allegedly, they put her on the stage as a minor player, internet influencer pawn stooge fake spiritualist. Her purpose was too mislead black psychic sensitives, and keep them on a retarded, mentally low-vibrational frequency level.
consciousness-scale-vibration.png

She, and her family were sacrificed by the numbers on the April 8th eclipse. Either by MK-Ultra, or perhaps by other more direct methods. She and her family were chosen because she was breaking her programming, and her satanic oath, by speaking out negatively about her masonic masters Israel agenda.

Below is a video she posted on her Twitter account.

In general, it seems like she was beginning to reject her demonic script, and become some type of activist by waking up her followers. But her whole personna was built by the satanists, so they made an example out of her by making her a ritual sacrifice, and energy harvest for the same Israeli policies she condemned on Twitter.

"..archaic rituals whereby sacrifices are made on the April 8th eclipse for, Israel to stand at the heart of a convoluted effort by a segment of ultranationalist Jews to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, the third holiest site in Islam that has stood on a hill in the Old City of Jerusalem for more than 1,000 years, and replace it with a “Third Temple”.
This minority ultranationalist push flies in the face of Jewish scholarship, which rules that a “Third Temple” can only be constructed after the coming of the awaited Messiah to usher in the “Kingdom of God” – not to bring about the return of the Messiah to Earth.
Members of these “Temple Movement” groups are also pushing to perform Jewish rites in the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, in violation of the chief rabbinate’s longstanding prohibition of the presence of Jews at Al-Aqsa due to the holiness of the site.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...s-have-to-do-with-al-aqsa-and-a-jewish-temple

In her last couple of posts, It also seems like she may have known what her fate was going to be for her transgressions.

"This eclipse is the epitome of spiritual warfare. Get your protection on and your heart in the right place."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-danielle-johnson-jaelen-chaney/73287141007/
BB1lFl2y.img

Yeah it's probably likely she new something was up, they often seem to leave a bevy of cryptic type messages on the way out. And then, of course, you see the media tripping over themselves to bury her and discredit her name by saying she went crazy because she was scared of the eclipse. Which is obviously ridiculous, and just more mockery.

But yeah it all seems to indicate, and add up, to another murder by numbers.
murder-by-numbers-widescreen-cover-art.jpg

And her unlucky number just happened to be 43. But um yeah, that's all we have for today. R.I.P to her and her loved ones. It's a messed up numbers game they play for a little fortune and fame, but she knew what she signed up for, nevertheless.

So yeah lemme just quote Busta real quick, and then call it a day.

Satanic​

Busta Rhymes

Look, I had to compile this shit in a song
It's so intriguing, all this fuckin' satanic shit goin' on
Playin' with symbols and signs, devil worshippin'
People talk like thеy prayin' to Lucifer, but what happened to "Jеsus Walks"?
Yeah, we have demented thoughts, then you conversate with your savior
Askin' for forgiveness while displayin' blasphemous behavior
At first, we seen it subtle, now niggas display it major
And goin' out they way like they doin' Satan a favor
And gamble with they life like rattlin' dice in a shaker
Another life forsaken, turnin' your back on your maker

I'm only tryna cater to the facts and shit
I'm seein' a lot of questionable shit, like the fuck these niggas believe in?
But now, we don't figure the same, your music is lifeless
And your visuals lookin' like rituals and sacrifices
Makin' deals with the Devil in exchange to be the nicest
You dead like your flesh was eaten by maggots and lices

LOLOL Yeah...lices and mices! LOLOL....

And so, yeah, that's it for today, ima let this music play and be on my way, I know this last one is satanic, but most music is, anyway.

And as usual, thanks for all the love, thanks for all the support....and I'm out!✌️

Last edited:

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
🤖!Clone Watch: Organic Robotoids!🤖
Skims - Kim Kardashian x Klones

Clones on a spaceship👾

Peep Kim Clone No 0042 to start us off in the video. 42 as the number of Deception & Mockery, in Occult Gematria. (Baal Hadad Jewish Cypher)

Apocalipsis 13

4 "...And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months..."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Apocalipsis 13&version=RVR1960;NVI

"Dos cuernos semejantes a los de un cordero pero hablaba como dragon - Two horns similar to those of a lamb but spoke like a dragon"
baalhadad-1318518212-phpapp01-111013100507-phpapp01-thumbnail-4.jpg

Artificial Intelligence robots spotted at NFL game in SoFi stadium

"...Some of the robots wore replicas of Chargers’ jerseys, others wore suits with the name “Creator. The robots were not actors or people in suits, but real characters from the upcoming movie, “The Creator....”

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...m-real-fake-viral-picture-leaves-internet-awe

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...m-real-fake-viral-picture-leaves-internet-awe

Demonic Smiley Eyez! 😈"Don't worry, be happy!"👿
KW563FWD65CH7E4PHD2HNAPE4Y.png

Some people got so freaked out by the clone actors, The handlers realized that this soft-disclosure wasn't soft enough....lolololol...so after a few days, they tried to reverse their position,,, but I couldn't find any list of the "actors" identities, or imdb's.

"The Eyes Are The Doorway To The Soul"

WCSfOzsFHPk1FS64tTyf9ZkVFenUmrXOTLwN_A3avINAOidXh6akmBZcnkYstYtgJok=w318
7f9ce6bbda76209fd145784b6b8f302c.png

Soft-Disclosure Predictive-Planning Robot Toy, like Sophia! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(robot)

Ya’’ll better make some copies of this next one! It is censored by YT because it's so creepy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85wv5BgCDkY

LOLOLOL But um yeah, that's all we have for today....Just remember that all the info I give you is what they want you to know. True reality is always light years ahead.

And so, as always. thanks for all the love, thanks for all the support...and I'm out!✌️